We are recruiting a young professional in Quality Assurance, with experience in manufacturing quality. You will be responsible for deviations, investigations, CAPA and batch record preparation.Postuler
Quality Assurance Officer
- Close to production , investigation, evaluation and follow-up of factory deviations,
- Define and follow-up the CAPA in collaboration with the factory team,
- Preparation of batch record for manufacturing and packaging,
- Quality review of the production and packaging batch records,
- Perform monthly auto-inspection in the factory, define and follow actions defined
- Cleaning control in manufacturing and packaging,
- Verification of variable mention and packaging material to authorize the packaging
- Establish and update the factory procedure for maintaining high standard of quality,
- Perform QA check of the product during the process at the critical steps
- Organize and promote company wide quality improvement efforts,
- Implement tools for continuous improvement,
- GMP Training of factory collaborators,
- Pharmacist diploma or Master in Life Science
- 1-2 years experience in quality assurance in a manufacturing site
- Able to work very close to the production
- Knowledge of compression, Knowledge of GxP.
- Knowledge of tools investigations
- Good writing skill
- Emphasize over Quality Standards during differents tasks execution along with all employees.
- Fluent French and English
Votre contactEtes-vous intéressé(e)? Merci de postuler directement en ligne.