We bring professionals together with professionals
Who we are
Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions. Our specialists place qualified professionals with demanding companies. We offer contract and interim recruitment, permanent placements, payroll services, contractor care, on-site solutions, project placement, engineering services, assessments and work packages. Our team of over 60 employees at six locations in German- and French-speaking Switzerland brings professionals together with other professionals every day – with a great deal of passion and dedication. We serve industries in which our employees themselves have worked. As a result, they are familiar with the challenges and trends facing their area of specialisation. This expertise, combined with our experience and global presence, allows us to provide unsurpassed service to our clients and candidates.
The Adecco Group
Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions. The Adecco Group comprises a range of brands. This enables us to better meet the individual requirements of various sectors and allows us to offer tailored, professional HR solutions to our clients and candidates.
We highlight the values that are most important to us through our social commitment. We are passionate about helping the younger generation enter into the workforce as easily and smoothly as possible.
Get moving for a good cause: for every kilometre our clients, candidates and colleagues cover, we make a donation to a range of different foundations. These foundations help disadvantaged young people to get the education they need to prepare them for a successful career. Win4Youth is a global CSR initiative of The Adecco Group.More
The Adecco Group has given itself a mission: to offer young people a springboard to jump-start their careers with its global WayToWork™ programme. The programme consists of three initiatives: CEO for One Month, Internship Opportunities and Experience Work Day.More
Swiss Olympic Athlete Career Programme
Fully focused on top sporting performance: we support top Swiss athletes in their professional lives through the Swiss Olympic Athlete Career Programme. We help them to build up a professional future alongside and in support of their sporting careers.More
PassionWe are changing the world of work and helping people to find the right job at the right time.
- Our lifeblood is people: our colleagues, partners and clients.
- Every year we give career prospects to millions of people.
- We provide job placement, help people gain professional experience and provide career development support.
- Simply put: our day-to- day work is not just a job, it’s our passion!
Customer FocusWe live by and for the success of our clients. We want to be not only their top-of- mind, but also their top-of- heart choice.
- We build lasting relationships with our clients and employees.
- We generate value for our clients:
- We find them the best candidates at the right time.
- We help them to be competitive through flexibility.
- We work with our employees on their career development:
- We match them with the job that best suits both their private and professional lives.
- We guide them in their professional development and facilitate and support their professional training.
Team SpiritWe are a team.
- We work alongside our clients and employees across all industries, sectors and national borders.
- We share ideas and best practices.
- We support our colleagues’ personal and professional growth.
- We work hard, but at the same time thoroughly enjoy what we do.
EntrepreneurshipWe are committed to the principle that “better work, better life” should be a daily reality.
- We take ownership and stand by our results.
- We seize opportunities.
- We learn quickly from both our successes and our failures.
- We inspire others and seek innovative solutions.
ResponsibilityWe are industry leaders. Our goal is to provide more people with more job opportunities.
- Work is a basic need and a basic right, and by matching people with the right job, we offer them and their families an income, status and a future.
- We promote diversity, equality and a sense of belonging in the workforce.
- We lead by example and act with integrity and respect.
- We give back to our community and are willing to volunteer our free time.